Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maguiness's Ma here!   :D   Glad to be a part of this and I am looking forward to learning and sharing.  I have an almost 4 year old girl,  brindle and white named Maguiness.  She is my baby and I can't believe she is almost 4 already!! :eek:   My Husband and I are looking at adopting a male from a rescue.  We would love a new friend for her and for us!  Any tips about the process or any other advise would be great.  Or if you know a homeless boxer in the New England area, please let me know.   Have a great day and stay cool....we are melting here today!  (I hope to figure out how to post some pics...my attachments are too big)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to boxer forums! Can't wait to see pics of Maguiness.  :D  A lot of people use photobucket to attach pics.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes.   I will check out Boxer Buddies in more detail this weekend.  At 1st glance I am in love with Magic!   What a smile on that guy !! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you and good luck with finding a friend for Maguiness. Rescue is a great way to go....Look forward to hearing more about your lovely girl and if you need some help in posting pics, please let me know

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am still having issues posting pics.  :?  I dont' mean to be a DUH, but I just can't get it.  :oops:  I have tried differnt ways but it just isn't happening.  Thoughts?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi & Welcome.  Our Bella is a rescue and we so love her.  Keep us posted.  I'm not great w/ pics but someone will chime in soon and help you out.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome. i cant wait to see pics of your girl. I wish you the best of luck with finding your new baby, please keep us posted

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Try getting a free photobucket account, I believe it will resize for you and then you can just post the link (IMG is the one you use I believe).

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
It took me forever to figure out how to put a pic in a post.  I finally figured it out.  The way I do it is through photobucket.  I have photobucket and the forums open at the same time, then I copy and paste the link for the pic I want.
Hope that helps and good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts