Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.  I just purchased a boxer about a month ago and we couldnt be happier with him..its such a wondeful breed.  I would like to introduce him to the forum, his name is "Zepplin" and he is 3 months old, we love him very much:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont know why the pictures didnt show up..I uploaded them but it never worked:s What did i do wrong?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hello and Welcome to you and Zepplin. I'm almost helpless on a computer but did learn how to cut and paste through photobucket. Lots of computer friendly folks on here, maybe someone can explain it better. Look forward to seeing your baby.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I'm glad you figured it out, I got sooo frustrated trying to post pics :doh: He's really a handsome boy! Look forward to seeing more of him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahhh, he's adorable!! Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing more about Zepplin  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hellow and welcome from Salt Lake City.  Your new baby is adorable.  His coat is beautiful and so shiny you must tell us what you feed him!!!  Can't wait to hear all about him and I love the name!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
welcome ....

hes gorgeous..thank you for sharing..good luck...hope to see more pics :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
I love that name!!!  He is sooooo cute!  I am still awful ans the picture posting thing so don't feel bad!  I still can't figure it out.  LOL!!!  Good for you for posting such great pics already!!  I want to see more and welcome from Maguinss and her Ma.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello and welcome!  I love his name!  Led Zeppelin is one of my favorite bands too...it's instantly what I thought of when I saw his name.  He's a beauty!  Jaxon is my first boxer...he's hysterical...there is never a dull moment in our house with him around!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zhanna\";p=\"34655 said:
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
Um, puppy chow is pretty much crap, maybe get him something better?
Hello.  I am planning on putting him on somthing differnt, the place were i bought him told me to feed him nothing else other than puppy chow for the first few weeks but that time period is up now so im just finishing off this bag and putting him on somthing else.  I'd like to find a good dog food that will put a bit of meat on his bones cause hes a bit skinny at the moment. What type of food would you recomend?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts