Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this website and wanted to already say that there is alot of useful information here. I just bought my first fawn Boxer(name is Carter). He will be 3 months on Oct 29th. He is a very playful puppy. Its like having a 3rd foot because he is always right by my feet...lol...He isnt potty trained yet but we are working on that. It already seems to be doing good in that department with the usual mistakes here and there. Well I will post pics when I have a chance.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Carter form Kiah and I.  Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carter and I would like to say thanks for the nice welcomes

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Carter.  We love pictures and look forward to seeing and hearing all about him.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Welcome John and Carter.

I also am new to this site as of today.  I have been looking for a forum that would be resourceful and now I have .  Thank you so much.  

My boyfriend and I got Duke in March, he is now 9 months old.  And to tell you all the truth I didn't want a boxer, I kind of thought they were ugly.  But then a month or so before we got Duke, a boxer wondered into our yard, he was the most amazing dog I've ever seen (besides Duke).  I tell Adam (my boyfriend) all the time that I want another one.  Duke has brought so much joy and laughter into our house.  I couldn't imagine life without him, people think I'm crazy, I brag more about Duke at work then some people do about their kids.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I know what you mean. When I went away to college, the way I used to talk about my first dog Charile, people thought he was my boyfriend. hahaha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from Florida!  :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah he has already brightened up the house...He is so goofy and funny...I was thinking about getting his ears clipped but havent really decided on it yet. My vet said it will cost 160.00 but I dont know if there will be any pain...I dont want carter to be in pain. Is that a good price?

G

·
0 Posts
Was Carter born on the 29th of July?  That was Jetta's birthday, so I was just curious

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Carter..Look forward to hearing more about him and don't be shy with the pics...About the ear cropping, it needs to be done ASAP, I believe 14 weeks is the latest a vet likes to do them

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! I remember when Odin followed me every where!!! He's still like that but in a different way. Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome to the forums. And helloto Cater. Where are your pictures??? Good luck with the potty triaining

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's some pics I took today. I will keep takin pics.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the forum!  Carter is a cuttie!  Can't wait to hear all about him.  Good luck with the potty training.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts