Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my girl friend recently were given a boxer by a family that said that he was the worst behaved and most aggressive dog they had ever met. This crazy killer mush puff is now one of the family and is with out a doubt the most amazing and smart dogs I have ever had in my life, not to mention the fact that he seems to have a human personality!

if someone can explain to me how to put pictures of him up on here it would be apreciated.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats wonderful !!!! welcome to the forum !!! so glad oyu are here and that hes home with you all now..:D

go to a photobucket its free and upload pics tothere...then edit the size to website size..copy the link for forums and paste it here in a post :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome to the boxer family!!

I remember seeing a case like that on People's Court. What the old woman needed was a little terrier... NO CLUE why they thought a Pitbull would make a good mellow house companion!!??????

I use photobucket.com... upload my pics... and then underneath the picture thumbnail, it'll have 4 different "links" copy the one with the txt and paste it in here!

LOOKING FORWARD TO PICS!! Glad he's now in a wonderful home!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, obviously this other family were not "Boxer material"  :lol: Welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing more about your baby...Here's a thread that should help you with posting pics, if you need any more help, please feel free to PM myself or any of the other Moderators

http://www.boxerforums.com/modules.php? ... pic&t=3612

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hello and welcome from chicago! hope you find everything you need here, this is a wonderful place and the people are great.can't wait to see pics. congrats on you new family member, what is his name?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is adorable, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Here is a picture of my boxer Tyson.

Scott

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ooo run run look at that vicious face !!! haaaaaaaaaaahahaha

hes sooooooo handsome !!glad you came :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful baby :lol: And it looks like he knows how to drive too!!! lol Welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing and seeing more of your baby.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
DonnersMom\";p=\"61222 said:
Wow, what a beautiful baby :lol: And it looks like he knows how to drive too!!! lol Welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing and seeing more of your baby.
LOL!  he's a gangsta!  He's lounging in the drivers seat! lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Your new boy is gorgeous! Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is a handsome boy! Vicious? Lol, more likely he will slobber you to death  :lol:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Your boy is gorgeous! Welcome to the forum! You will love it here. There's all kinds of info here. It sounds like the family you got him from didn't exactly know what they were talking about.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts