Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jackie, obviously, and I just got a boxer puppy this past christmas. after 17 years of begging my mom to let me get a dog she finally gave in. A friend of mine got me one for christmas and we are doing great. Her name is crispen (after the WWE superstar, chris Benoit) and is often referred to as little foot. while she's a bit bratty and spoiled, we get along great, and she ultimatly knows when to listen to me.

Today we went on our first sucessful (or at least semi- sucessful) walk. we were both so excited at all the attention we got from  the neighbors. anyways, I stumbled across this forum while google searching a few simple questions, and I hope to become friends with you all.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Jackie and welcome to the forum..Crispen is a sweetie...We look forward to hearing more about her and feel free to jump in with questions, comments, whatever...And of course, lots of pictures..... :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome Jackie and Crispen!  Glad to see you are doing research.  Boxers are a wonderful breed.  I'm sure you will be quite a boxer fanatic like the rest of us are.  If you have any questions, ask away.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here!  BTW, she is beautiful :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome enjoy the forum  :D ur baby is lovely :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know I'm a little late to be a part of your welcoming party, but I just wanted to say that the name, Crispen, is just absolutely adorable! I love it - very original! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts