Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.  I just located this forum and it couldn't have come at a better time!
I have an almost 3 yr old female grandpup boxer that has lived with us for about 1.5 yrs, her name is Doodle.  I also have 4 yorkies ranging in ages from 11 months to 5 yrs.
Besides my dogs there isn't must to tell about myself.  I am over clinical services for a Nursing home chain in NJ, Al, IL and Tx so I travel quite a bit.
I look forward to getting to know all of you!

I will post under behavior the problems we have recently encountered.

Renee

Attachments

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Welcome from Canada!!! You'll love this forum! Your puppy is soo cute, reminds me alot of my old boy! So adorable. Anyways, WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome to boxerforums! Im sure any problem your having, you could find help here. Its great to see another human owner lol. Post lots and lots of pictures!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome from chicago! your girl is beautiful and i love her name, it is a very "boxery" name  :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! Thanks for sharing pics... we love pictures!!! Look forward to hearing from you soon.

G

·
0 Posts
Yorkies are sooo cute..my best friend has an older one she rescued, it has like 4 teeth left...but Cory is just such a cute pup...but...Boxers are better and Doodle is a cutie

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome from Bama, where abouts are you? Doodle is a lovely girl, as is Prissy. Look forward to hearing more about your gang

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Doodle is so cute.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
samsonsmom\";p=\"59559 said:
Welcome from Bama, where abouts are you? Doodle is a lovely girl, as is Prissy. Look forward to hearing more about your gang
I call my home Tuscaloosa...and all my money goes to UA with my daughter!  But of late I spend most of my time in Dallas Tx
I tried to find a pic with all 4 here are pics of my gang

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts