Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: New to Boxer Forums

Hello! I'm new to this forum, but I joined because I am looking to get a Boxer puppy! And even though I have had a lot of experience playing with Boxers I don't know much about a boxers specific needs, which is where you come in! haha
I am also deciding whether or not I should get a male or a female... what do you think?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Hello Amy....welcome to boxer forums hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
You can get all the info you need in the puppy section.
Boy, girl, both, it doesn't matter! :lol:
Zhanna

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi from Tennessee!

It is great that you are researching before getting a puppy!  You will find all kinds of info here. Boy or girl , either will be lots of fun!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hello and welcome from Utah!  I have one of each and wouldn't part with either of them.  My male is attached at the hip lol, and my female is just so much fun and she has just such a neat personality all her own.  I don't think sex matters.  Just find the one that you bond with and you'll love him or her to death.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hi Amy!  Welcome!  You can learn so much here...I have.  I agree with everyone else, male/female, doesn't matter.  I also have one of each and I love them both the same.  :D They are just the best!  Good luck in your search for your baby.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome  :) Male or female, it's a personal choice. A lot of people think that as a female is smaller, easier to control..Nope, that is not always the case..Generally the males will bond more with female skin people and vice versa....Check out the Sticky posts in the breeding, puppy sections for a lot of good advice and tips

1 - 11 of 11 Posts