Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome aboard, Krisi -- your furbabies are beautiful!! :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum....Your girls are very cute!!!  This is a great place to learn and talk about Boxers and other things too....I think you are the first from Austria!  I have lived here forever and my southern english is very bad sometimes :) No Worries!!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! - Your girls are just beautiful!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, your girls are so pretty and your english is great.  My cousin and her husband live in Austria can't remember the name of the town right off hand but I will get it and let you know; their names are Erhard and Coralee Meier.  Austria is a big place so you probably don't know them but thought I would check :)

G

·
0 Posts
"Austria!? Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie! "

jk.  Welcome!

·
Registered
880 Posts
You're boxers are too cute, and I understand you just fine!  Welcome to boxer forums!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to you and your girls! They are gorgeous. My mom is from Graz. I was over there about 7 years ago. It is absolutely beautiful!  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Canada!
Your girls are beautiful!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you! Holly & Hera are just gorgous :) Vienna is lovely, I spent a week there a few years ago and didn't want to leave..Look forward to hearing more about your babies and their adventures

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi and welcome from me and Daisy in the uk!
I love Austria! I've been on holiday there 4 times. I've never been to Vienna though.
Your boxers are both beautiful by the way!

Heather

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi Krisi!

Welcome to the forum from me (Gabriele) and Gero from  - Germany!

This is a good place to practise your English although you won

1 - 20 of 28 Posts