Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm Kristie from Rowlett, TX and just recently adopted my first ever boxer, Bruce, a 10 week old brindle male.  I'm learning quickly that boxers are quite different than other breeds, what works for training of a lab certainly is not working with Bruce.

I look forward to learning all that I can from this site.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Another Texan - yippee!!! You will learn so much from this forum and kudos to you for adopting. Where did you adopt him from? Both of mine are from Lonestar Boxer Rescue here in Houston.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum...you will definatly learn lots here.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi there!  I'm new as well, and I have a 11 week old reverse brindle girl named Barker, and a 11 y/o black lab named Bucket.  The two do just fine.  Although, Bucket has his moments.

This is my 2nd boxer, and they are truly a wonderful breed.  I think what I adore about boxers is the fact they are big ol babies!  Barker loves to sit right on me.  She isn't content with sitting next to me, she has to be right on me.  Its so cute, and when she looks at us with those eyes, we melt.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D

There's lots of good info in the puppy section and the training section. :thumbup:

Can't wait to see pics of the little feller! :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Oh yea, training Boxers is wayyy different than other breeds..Patience, a sense of humor is a must, but soo worth it....Hope to see pics of your boy soon  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see pictures.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts