Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!  I have a 2 1/2 year old boxer named Peanut.  I just recently got him because my neighbor use to breed boxers and Peaunut was from one of her litters, but his family was transferring (we are all military) and they couldn't take him.  I have always loved boxers but have just never had the time to properly train a puppy with two little girls, so Peanut is heaven sent!  He is so great with the girls and make a perfect addition to our family.  I wanted to join the forum so I could get advice from all the "pro" boxer owners out there!  So hello to all and I can't wait to hear some of your ideas and stories!  

~Tiffany

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome from Pa and to the forum, you will find plenty of information here on our favorite breed. These dogs are 3/4 human and 1/4 dog. You will find that once you own a boxer it is almost impossible to own any other breed. Make sure you post lots of pics, Peanut looks like a real doll.

G

·
0 Posts
Hello from San Francisco! Congrats on your new addition! Peanut is a handsome boy!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
WElcome!  I'm glad you found a great dog to add to your family and also that you found Boxerforums.  I hope we can help you with your questions :)
He is very handsome!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome from NC!  Peanut is adorable! :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hello from snowy central N.Y. The only thing better than 1 boxer is 2. She is a beautiful dog. You will definitely  enjoy her. <:p

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum  :) Peanut is a handsome guy. Oh yea, Boxers & kids they just go together it seems....Look forward to hearing more about him

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place for expert advice and support  :) Peanut is so cute and I LOVE that name! Can't wait to hear more about him...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome from Washington state! Your sweetie is GORGEOUS! WHat a face!LOL! They are fabulous with kids as you can see with my Micster...

Enjoy the forum...there are TONS of wonderful people full of experience here!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
welcome from canada! Peanut looks so sweet - you'll be hooked in no time....to him and this website! haha Can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, this is the best place.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Peanut is one handsome boy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome, Peanut is a handsome boy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts