Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I am owned by two fantastic boxers, Lily and Ishie! Lily was my introduction to the boxer breed and I fell in love with her and the breed! And before you knew, I we had a second boxer!!  :wink:

Ishie (aeschylus vom schatteboxen) is my wonderful 19 month old fawn male whom is also a show dog. He's always happy and his favorite things are playing in ponds and creeks as well as squeeky toys.

Lily is 2 1/2 years old and also fawn. She is the princess of the household and loves jumping on trampolines and pretending to be in charge of Ishie.

I can't wait to share stories and pictures as well as exchange knowledge on the best breed in the world!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
:) Welcome! I haven't been a member but a few days and I love it! Hope you do as well!

I saw your website and your boxers are gorgeous! Lily looks too cute in the Darth Vader costume! :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shannon\";p=\"6106 said:
:) Welcome! I haven't been a member but a few days and I love it! Hope you do as well!

I saw your website and your boxers are gorgeous! Lily looks too cute in the Darth Vader costume! :lol:
LOL, Thanks! I love her mad expression in the Darth Vader costume too because it makes her look even more like Vader!

·
Registered
214 Posts
welcome! This is my first day as a member and I love it!!! seemed to get a lot of help so far! You have cute babies, I cant wait until tyson gets big enough to dress us for halloween!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
So sorry I didn't get around to welcoming you sooner, I'm still playing catch-up..Welcome to you and your 2 lovely kids..Love the names and look forward to hearing more about them :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts