Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Hi Everyone!

Hello All,

We are also new to the forum today.  We have a beautiful 3yr. old male Boxer, who is just wonderful. We are seriously thinking of getting another...... any input about adding a little brother?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Re: Hi Everyone!

Hi and welcome to the forum Crazy4Boxers.  What is your boys name and we love to see pictures.  I know we would all love to welcome you here so you might want to repost this on a new thread so no one misses it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hello and welcome from Me, Mo and Niko!  We are new here, too.  I love talking about my dogs to people who understand and this is just the place to do it. :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, there are several here who have more than one boxer; never heard any regrets about having more than one :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have tons of pictures of Mosley, by my file sizes are to large. I will keep looking for smaller attachments.....  

He is so much fun.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello from Florida and welcome.  Your boy is beautiful.  I have two boxers so I of course think adding another is a great idea.  They are wonderful in pairs.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome! Your Mosley is a great looking guy...I loved the "newspaper" pic, oh I always wanted mine to be able to do that.....And of course bring it to me, still readable  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Mosley is a handsome fellow! I loved the newspaper pic. My Buster used to do the same thing for me every morning, of course when he got inside the house he would run around for 5 minutes before letting me have it. Gotta love 'em!  :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts