Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Connecticut! My name is Christina and my fiance's name is Nick. We have 2 WWWWIIIIIILLLLDDDD male Boxers. Harley is 2 and Diablo is almost 6 mos. They bring so much happiness and laughter into our home. We are constantly searching the web for boxer pictures and stumbled across the Boxer forum and were very excited to sign up.

When Diablo came into our lives, there was definite resistance from the significant other to accept the responsibility of another dog. However, I believe that the Boxers' charismatic and goofy personality is what reeled him in and now I think he would be lonely without the 2 of them to keep him company during the day! They are our "kids" and make such a difference!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  You will love it here!  This forum is very addictive..lol!  Your boys are very cute!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Very cute kids!!!! It is fun having two, isn't it?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Your boys are adorable! I love Harley's bubble on his lip and Diablo's look of "I will not open my eyes!" Too funny.  :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi we are from Connecticut and are first time Boxer owners and could not be happier. Our Boxer's name is Copper and he is 15 weeks old. My daughter absolutely adores him and they both tire each other out. It's great. Welcome to the forums it is a wealth of information.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awwww, how cute is that! Welcome to the forum..Look forward to seeing more of those 2 sweethearts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I, you are going to love it here.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!!!!! YEA!!!! Another Harley!!! There's 3 Harley's now! I think Brandi has a Harley, I have a Harley( and Dozer) and the newest Harley!!!! You're babies are gorgeous!!!! Send more pics!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Aww aren't they both sooo cute!

Welcome from Gaby and me from Ontario Canada

1 - 19 of 19 Posts