Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi we are from England and wish to say hi to all you Boxer owners, We are due to pick up our 2nd boxer on sept 7th Brindle with black mask, she will be 9 weeks old. Bye for now.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures of your new one!  I wish you lots of luck....and welcome!
You are soooo correct Tami...Boxers are VERY addicting!  It's gotta be their great personalities!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I so hear you there Tami!  My boyfriend and I started talking about getting another about your same time frame, thought we were silly and dropped it for about 3 more weeks......then couldn't stand it anymore, and that's when Fiddler came home!  We had to wait for about 2 weeks from pick out date to home date......those two weeks about drove us bonkers!  Boxers are just wonderful dogs!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello and welcome from sunny Florida

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you..Can't wait to see pics of your current baby & the new addition as well...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome from another newbie in Utah.  It's great to have the opportunity to meet boxer lovers from all over the world.  Hope you have as much fun here as I do.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I.  This is a great forum and you will love it here.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Hello! My BF is from York England, and I spent quite a bit of time there myself. Which part are you from? More importantly, which Footie team do you support?  :D

Your puppy sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts