Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!  I came across this forum while looking for that new Target commercial and knew I'd be in trouble.  Y'all have such beautiful boxer babies and I love reading about them all.  My guy is Bruce Almighty, he's 4 years old, 75lbs and still acts like a puppy.  Bruce is my second boxer and I am totally hooked on the breed.  Such amazing personalities and serious snuggling!  Nice to meet you all

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! This is a great site with a lot of very knowledgeable Boxer owners. I have learned so much about our favorite breed. It is also quite addicting!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to you and Bruce...he is so gorgeous!

You and Bruce will love this forum..it is full of great info, friendly people and other boxer buddies! :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcomes!  I'm sure Bruce and I will be spending quite a bit of time in here.  It's so nice to have other boxer lovers to talk to and learn from...and it's pretty hard to resist all those pics

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're up near Gainesville....Go Gators!!!!  But we actually end up down in West Palm quite often, my brother in law lives there with his boxer Champ!

Cato has got the sweetest eyes!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another floridian!  :D  Bruce looks very handsome!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Bruce is a very handsome guy. Glad you found us and hoping to hear more about Bruce  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me, this is the best place to learn and laugh about our babies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts