Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I am new to the forum ! I had a boxer growing up but it has been YEARS !  I just brought my new puppy home last night.  She is absolutely adorable and I am completely in love with her already.  

She has one brother, a rat terrier named Petey.  Three sisters, rat terriers Abby and Maddie and a weimaraner named Laney.  The ratties LOVE her too.  The weim... not so much !  She is only 7 months old and we actually got another large dog so she would have someone her size to play with.  The ratties are no challenge in tug of war games !!!  

Anyway, I am having a hard time naming her. My first thought upon meeting her was Lola.  My husband wants to name her Layla.  I just don't know !  Suggestions would be appreciated.  I will try to get some pictures posted this evening.

I am looking forward to learning lots of new things from you guys !

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Boy, it sound like you have a house full - can't wait to see pics of your babies.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from WI, hope to see pictures soon.  Both are nice names; sometimes if you wait a couple of days a name will pop up that fits her.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your whole crew!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new baby..I agree, sometimes you just have to wait and a name will come to you, both are pretty names tho  :)

BOXERBOYS\";p=\"76735 said:
Oh yea by the way if you do not post of pic of your fur kids with in in the next ten day we automatically generate a virus to be sent out to your computer.............
OK j/k but we would love to see some pic's of the kids!
ROTFLMAO......too funny

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
My last puppy dog was half weimar, half rottie.  We called him a rottweimar! :lol:
Can't wait to see pics of all your doggies! :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Glad to have another Georgian on board! Isn't this a great site?  We can't wait for pictures!

Here's my baby, Duke, age 5:  

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! Sounds like you definitely have a house full!! I like both names so I'm of no help! Looking forward to lots of pics, stories and hopefully some video's!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We finally named our new girl Sidney.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a picture on here !  :oops:   So if you guys want to see my new girl.... here is the link to my Myspace page !

myspace.com/lauriemorris

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, I like that name...There's a Sticky topic in the Announcement section that walks you thru how to post pics on here, that should help you

G

·
0 Posts
[quote="clmorris\";p=\"76697":1ahfdg51]Hi there I am new to the forum ! I had a boxer growing up but it has been YEARS !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts