Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Kelly.  My husband and I own 2 beautiful Boxers, Buster and Haley!  Buster is 4 years old, fawn.  Haley is 6  months old, brundle.  We are currently stationed in Germany.  We are from Indiana originally.  Both Buster and Haley were born in Indiana.  They both braved the 9-11 airplane ride to Germany.  We also have 2 beautiful children.  We are looking forward to returning to the states here real soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since I'm new here, maybe someone could help me...
How do you post pictures to the photo gallery?  I couldn't figure it out...
Help, please!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome!!! Your furkids are adorable! I'm curious having lived overseas also (ireland) & we also took our dogs, what was your quarantine time?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ummm...there was no quarantine time!  We got off the plane each time we brought a dog over and went home!  That was that!  Do they quarantine animals to Ireland?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, you are soo very lucky. When I was in Ireland (2000-2003) the quarantine time was 6 mos.. yup you saw right..Since then it has been changed to 6 wks. Hardest time of my life  :(  Used to drive into Belfast 4 times a wk(2 hr drive) to see my babies..Was worth it tho. How could I possibly leave them in the states?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Both my husband and I just left Stuttgart, Germany on July 11 for California with our brindle boxer and cocker spanial.  Very long flight even when we split into to 2 travel days!  Unfortunately, our 15 year old cocker just past away in August.  Alex is out of sorts and we are in the process of adopting an 11 week old fawn male boxer.  There are wonderful places to walk dogs in Germany; we always did Volksmarches and did hikes near the black forest.  Love your pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts