Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jeff I'm 35 live in Greenville SC have a 6 year old boy named Xzavier and we just added one more addition to the family, a now 9 week old bridle pup named Baxter.
This is our first boxer and our first dog were very excited and boy is it a lot of work already, but man is this little fella cute.
Trying to crate train him (LotsOwhinning) at night, Potty training that's going pretty good I guess, and the biggest at the moment teaching Baxter kisses are good but biting is BAD!  I look forward to sucking up lots of good info from everyone. Nice to be here! Jeff, Xzavier and Baxter.

G

·
0 Posts
wow...first I have to say...cute little boy!  and now I have to say...Cute little BOYS...adorable...your son is absolutely cute...your pup is adorable!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Hello and welcome from Sadie and I! You will love it here, it is a wealth of information and the people are wonderful. Your new puppy is such a little cutie and your son is a sweetie too! I can't wait to hear more about Xzavier and Baxter.

·
Registered
202 Posts
oh my goodness! both of your little sons are just adorable! and I absolutely love Baxter's coloring :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hello and welcome from Gaby and me....and congratulations on your new addition...there's lots of great info and friendly people here :D

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Welcome from Brevard, NC!

Nano

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  You have two very cute little guys there!  You will find tons of information here!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome from chicago! your son is such a cutie and so is your pup! everyone here is fantastic and there is so much info.can't wait to see more pics of baxter as he grows up.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome, both your boys are handsome....Feel free to browse theu the puppy & training section for a lot of great information that you will no doubt fiind useful....And congrats on being chosen by a Boxer  :) Your life will never be the same

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome how cute your boxer is I love the name Baxter.  Baxter was the name of my brothers boxer and it was my first introduction to a boxer, it was the reason our first dog was a boxer.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Baxter is adorable, looks like he loves his monkey!  :lol: Your skinkid is a little cutie also!  :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome to all of you from Texas! This is a great site with a bunch of very knowledgeable boxer owners and then there are people like me who are trying to learn as much as I can about my favorite breed. You will like it here!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum! VERY cute boys you have :lol: Looking forward to seeing them growing up together!!! Bet there's never a dull moment at your house :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome, from Luann Ekim and Delila from Pa. What a handsome group the three of you make. I am sure you will love it here.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
You have a wonderful looking little family there...i am sure you wont be disappointed in boxer baby. I think it is awesome when a child gets a pet while they are both young so that they can grow up together!! dont hesitate to jump in with questions...and also be sure to keep those pics coming :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jeff, we're new to Boxer forums too.  We are also in Greenville and have a new Brindle boxer, 14 weeks , Gracie.  She's a cutie pie and VERY active.  We're actually going to puppy kindergarten so she has an opportunity to play with other puppies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts