Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!  I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and my boxers.  I live in Humble Texas, just outside of Houston, and have three of the most wonderful boxers ever!!  (I am biased of course).  My two females are 6-1/2 year old Ginger and her 6yr old 1/2 sister Roxy, and my newest addition to the family is 14 month old Max (he's the real doodle-doggie).  We love to go boating on Lake Houston & the San Jacinto River, swimming and playing as often as possible (any weekend it's not raining).  I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you, and learning about the lives of other boxer-lovers and their babies.  I think i have attached a pic of Max when he was about 7 months old, but am not sure if i did it right!   If so, notice the tag, it says it all!!   :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Re: Hello from Humble, Texas (don't pronounce the "H&qu

Welcome - I am in Houston! Can't wait to see pics of your pups - you will learn a lot about Boxers on this forum.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Non-stop 24/7 play at our house...it's crazy but then you have three, you know how high energy Boxers can be  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts

Welcome from Texas!  I am in Southeast Texas...     familiar with Beaumont?!  

I love this site...   so full of information!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My family used to have a mail route to Beaumont so i spent many a lay-over there at parkdale mall in the A/C.  Are there any places out your way where you can take the dogs to the beach?  I'm trying to find somewhere to take mine that is somewhat secluded so that they won't have to stay on a leash.  They're not mean or aggressive at all, but their looks intimidate people too much to chance it.  Galveston Island is so populated now it's hard to find anywhere to go with them.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Gosh, if you find that secluded place, please let me know!!! I would love to take my pups...

·
Registered
880 Posts

Welcome from Idaho =)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Welcome from WI

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

:-h Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
882 Posts

Welcome form Canada!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll be addicted to the site soon like the rest of us!

G

·
0 Posts

I wish I knew of a place!  All I know of is Crystal beach and Galveston.  It may be possible to find a spot on Crystal that isn't too crowded.  Especially this time of year.  Too cold to go swimming.  

If you find a place let me know!  I will keep my eyes open as well!    :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

Hello and Welcome from the DFW area!! :) i cant wait to see pics of the crew and also to get to know ya. If you need any help with adding pictures there is a sticky in the Announcement forum about how to post, or you can pm with any questions.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D

We're south of Houston - Angleton/Lake Jackson area.  The beaches here won't let dogs on at all.   :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts