Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Gulla and I have one 16months old boxer:)  His name is Ivan and he comes form a breeder in Iceland.
We live in a litle town in east Iceland and Ivan loves the freedom here:)

Here is my beautiful boy:)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
wow Iceland...WELCOME to the forum..Ivan is gorgeous !!!...glad you came :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kiah and I, can't wait to see pictures of Ivan.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and your boy is great looking!!!!!!  The background of the photo is very pretty, when I think Iceland I think snow and ice :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"58810":8ozn6fqk]Welcome to the Forum and your boy is great looking!!!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks :D  It is snowing now hehe:)  This pic is from this summer... in the middle of the night in the front of my door :wink:

This is in september... us practesing for the dog show in october:)  He was a bit skinny there..

I will show you some new pics soon :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
He's a great looking dog - i can never get mine to stand like that - he fidgits too much :roll: .
P.S. It's not too hot here either - just below freezing!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum....Ivan is a gorgous boy...Love his coloring and markings. You mentioned showing him, how has he done so far?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks :D  Well, we went to our fyrst show in october and i was extremely nervous! But as bad as he behaved in the practice he was amazing in the ring!! He did everything that we practiced.  The judge was from Finland and was a fan of brindle boxers!!

I don't know if the ribbons mean the same in iceland as in other countries but he got one pink, one red, one blue, one green and one purple.   But all litle ones.. so we didn't win anything... but the judge liked him a lot but he said he was to skinny.  So we are going back in march or july :D

Here he is after the show with his ribbons:D  but they of course mean something:)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome from Luann, Ekim, and Delila. Your dog is very handsome. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
977 Posts
If Ivan is only 16 months it's normal that he's a bit skinny (they usually are :) )- Voltaire only started filling out after age 2 1/2 years. He was always a bit skinny before that and now he's 3 years old he weighs about 34 kilos.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome! Ivan is gorgeous!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Ivan is one handsome boy!! you said that first pic was taken in the middle of the night?? Lord i am not sure how to handle night without it being dark!! :D Welcome to the forum...cant wait to hear more about Ivan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts