Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are new to the forum and wanted to introduce ourselves. We're from Illinois, and are first time Boxer parents to a great 3 month old, Ares. Hopefully we can get some great advice from some expirenced parents. :eek:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first Boxer...Read thru the puppy & training section.There is a ton of great information and advice..Look forward to seeing pics of your new baby

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums from Harley and Dozer in Alabama!!! You will love it here. Everyone here has a wealth of info. The people here are great!!!! It becomes like a second family!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome and congrats...just from your avatar I can see you have an angel! :) They are SO much fun...and you are in the right place for advice! Look forward to seeing you around!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Definitely a great place to be a part of! Looking forward to lots of pics and crazy boxer stories!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we have some pics up in the photo gallery if anyone is intrested. I've had other dogs before, but none like him.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum! Ares is adorable, I couldn't tell he was a brindle from your avatar, he's very handsome!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from WI, this is a great place.  Kiah is my first boxer too and plan to rescue a second in April - May, they are so addicting.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome! we are from illinois (chicago) where are you from?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts