Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm from Newton,Iowa,about 30 miles east of Des Moines.I have 4 Boxers.I'm looking forward to learning more about Boxers.
   Slater is a flashy fawn male,he will be 2 in May.
   Katie is a flashy brindle female,she will be 2 in July.
   Simon is a reverse brindle male,he is 6 months old.
   Charlie is a flashy brindle male,he is 2 months old.
I only have pictures of the older 3 right now.Will get some of all of them when I get the chance.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife and I also have 8 kids!We have 5 bio kids and 3 adopted(my younger brother died in 2003,and we adopted his three youngest.)
3 girls-16,6,3
5 boys-14,12,10,and 2 year old twins
And we run a full time childcare home.So our house is always full with activity.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, you must have a lively and busy home, sounds like a lot of fun.  Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum to you and your clan!
Sounds like you got your hands full! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your family!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Wow!! What a great family! Your pictures are fantastic!! Welcome from Seattle!!

Julia and bibby

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Hi and welcome!  Your Charlie looks just like my Tango!

Wow, you have a full house!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  What a big family you have.  I bet it's lots of fun at your house!  Your babies are cuties!  Can't wait to see more pics and I'm sure you'll have tons of stories to tell.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Wow that's a big family you got there , skin & fur :) Look forward to hearing more about their adventures

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
welcome to the forum. you have a big family...how blessed and those boxers are so cute. look forward to seeing more pics!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hondo\";p=\"110389 said:
5 boys-14,12,10,and 2 year old twins
My wife just informed me that I'm an idiot,the twins are 4 years old.I meant 2 4 year old twins,I forgot the 4.
I don't have pictures of Charlie on here yet.Those are pictures of Slater,Katie,and Simon only.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum!  We've got two and there a handful.  You must be very patient, because I'd wanna shoot myself if I had 4 to take care of.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts