Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, boxer owner from Ireland, thought i'd come check in with some other eejits.

have a 5 year old red bitch and just got an 11 week old brindle bitch, i am delighted, both are getting on great, at least now that authority has been asserted between the two.

the red is pretty standard but a great face, the wee pup has very little white, just her twos, a small flash in her centre chest and a bit of white on her chin, face is totally black and quite a dark brindle. anyhow nice to be a member, looking forward to checking it out, here's a pic or two.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, your girls are gorgeous.  Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum from Sophie (the youngest 6 1/2 weeks) and Kane (1 1/2 yrs) and me (and I'm not telling how old I am lol).

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Aloha and Mahalo from Hawaii!!!  Keep the pix coming...We're a bit loopy for pix here!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  Your girls are adorable.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you and another Irish on here! Awesome...Your girls are gorgous, love the flash on your older one and I'm a sucker for those brindles, especially with the black mask...Look forward to seeing more of them  :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome! Another hello from Texas :) Beautiful girls!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow thanks for the welcome guys (to the irish i'm from dundalk, sure it's only down the road!)

can't wait to get a chance to get my teeth into this site, going from the sigs  alone there's some beauties on here (especially the whites! they look like even bigger clowns)

:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts