Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just joined on here.
 Figured this would be a good place to get info on boxer and maybe some tips on them. Me and my wife have two boxers. A female fawn  about 8 months old, and a reverse brindle male who is close to 6 months old. We decided to get them both young so they could grow up together, and when they get older we are planning on breeding them! Both are AKC register, Will post some pictures of them once i figure this out! thanks

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:-h  Hi from across the pond

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Welcome to the forum and its a great place to learn about boxers esp if you want to breed.   Breeding IMO is like a science so please check thru our breeding section on the stickies - tons of info on health testing as well as making sure the dog should be bred and is old enough.

Please dont hesitate to ask any questions.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome. I second what Heather said. Please make sure you read through our breeding section of the forum, for this isnt something that is to be taken lightly. I cant wait to see pics of your babies.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place to learn a bunch and also contribute everything and anything about our boxers.  :)
Ditto what has been said above already. There is tons of info on breeding in the breeding info forum, or anything else you may wonder about.
We love pics here, so don't be shy with them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My mother has bred Schnauzer even since i can remeber. I love boxers though and have always wanted to breed them! i will be sure to read all your guys info on them. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I love boxers though and have always wanted to breed them
Since yours are young you have plenty of time to read up on breeding boxers, get them evaluated, and start health testing.   Do you have any pictures of your baby?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im planning on sending our male to my mothers when she is in heat, this weekend we are also getting a large privacy fence put up around the proberty to keep other dogs out.  They have both been going to the doctor and we have been discussing with him about breeding the two of them. dont plan on breeding them for atleast two more years. I have pictures but havent figured out how to post them just yet.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Well hello from KS as well! What part of KS are you in?

I believe there is a thread around here on how to post pictures in a thread. Good luck and we can't wait to see pictures!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
[quote="CainsBoxer\";p=\"118188":3s0fplt5]Im planning on sending our male to my mothers when she is in heat, this weekend we are also getting a large privacy fence put up around the proberty to keep other dogs out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts