Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! Im mommy to 2 beautiful furbabies, Harlie fawn female 4/6/05 & Chopper brindle male 7/5, spayed and neutered. They are the loves of my life and i couldnt imagine not having a boxer in my life. Anyway, i look forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome!  I also have 2  :D 2 males (one brindle and one fawn too!)  I hope you enjoy this forum....it has been good for me.  A lot of good advice and experience can be gained here.  You will find lots of other owners who couldn't imagine living without their beloved boxers here.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi and welcome!  I agree that our boxer babies are the lights of our lives.  My puppy, Cactus, is such a nut.  Looking forward to talking to you~
~Anne

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi and welcome! I have got 1 boxer female 'kona'. She is 2 half years old and she is the baby of our family. ( and spoilt rotton)  :D  Anyway looking forward to seeing some pictures of your babies soon hey!!!  :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi & welcome...You will find this is a great place to exchange ideas & stories, or ask for advice..Look forward to hearing more about your furkids & yes of course,,we love pictures  :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  I have a fawn baby Chloe 09/29/06. Pictures are great ( i still need to set my album up  :D ) look forward to sharing boxer stories and experiences!! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts