Hello and Welcome!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome to you and Littlefoot! Did you get her name from the Land Before Time? Love that movie! LOL I call Mia my little Duckie because when she barks she sounds like one .... and I love Duckie from the movie!!  :lol:  :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I am from Adena Ohio it is close to Wheeling, West Virginia.
Believe it or not my husband is the one that thought of her name and it is from the Land Before Time. I wanted to name her Princes Piddle Pants when we first got her because she loved to pee on me in the car. lol  But I love her name now and could not think of anything else to call her.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thats so cute!!! I absolutely love her name!

And You're only about 2 1/2hrs from me! I go to Copley once a year to see my brother.. When we go in July, we should have a little play date! We wouldn't mind making a detour for some puppy fun!!!  :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That would be great she loves to play with other dogs. My mother in law has a boxer puppy as well so she gets to play with him now and then. I think I might have a few pictures of them playing somewhere.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Such a cool name, and you can always subtitle her Princess Piddly Pants!  Tink is officially Tinkerbell, but she's also known as Captain Insano and Destructo-Dog.  I think they pretty much speak for themselves...

I also LOVE that first photo of her - definitely a framer!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts