Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone, I'm Marylou Mader from Milwaukee Wisconsin, I have been involved in purebred dogs for over 25 years.  I belong to the Milwaukee Boxer Club, and the Waukesha Kennel Club.  I currently own a 2 year old female Boxer named Louise.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D  Hello..and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome MaryLou and Louise!  Hope you are staying warm and dry!  Can't wait to hear more about Louise and see some pix of her!  We love pictures!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!  What do you do with your boxer club?  Is it like a Porche club where everyone drives, owns, and raves about Porches?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome.  Looking forward to pictures.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...look forward to hearing more and of course, pictures... :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the hello's and howdy's
I might need some help with photo's, I have a scanner, and will need to be walked through how to submit them, sorry I'm not real savvy with computer ha ha ha

We are trying to keep warm it is supposed to warm up this weekend :0)

Marylou

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, also here from milwaukee wisconsin with a one year old male brindle from bentbrook and my naughty 10 month old american bulldog.
They are named jake and elwood

·
Registered
381 Posts
Mary Lou,
Welcome to the board.  I'm Jesse from Racine, Wi and I'm interested in getting involved with the Milwaukee Boxer club.  I'm gonna try to track you down!!

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts