Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[size=18]I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now so I decided to introduce myself and my boxers.  I really love this forum.  It's nice to find a place with so many friendly and informative people.  I have Dixie, 9y/o, flashy fawn, Logan, 7 wks, flashy reverse brindle and his sister Jinx, 7wks, reverse brindle w/ a tiny bit of white.  We have only had Logan and Jinx for about a week now and boy let me tell you they are a handfull!  It's been a long time since Dixie was a puppy so we kind of forgot how much work it could be.  But it is well worth it.  Here is some pics.[/size]  

Dixie

Logan and  Jinx

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Welcome to the forum - your babies are cute - Dixie must be like "Ok Ma, how long these two staying?"   I have two under the age of two - it tough but you are a braver woman than I am to take!!!  cannot wait to see more pics!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome!!!! My Samson took one look at your Dixie and says he's in love, lol my 11 yr old guy has a crush.....She is lovely...Your babies, Jinx & Logan are adorable..Makes me want to curl up with them for a nap....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dixie loves them to pieces as long as they don't get near her favorite stuffed toy (aka Froggy).  She likes to play momma.  It's really cute how the babies seem to have brought out the puppy in her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts