Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm Desirae :]
I am new to the site of course!
We just added 2 new boy boxers to our family!
Max & Dexter! They were born on march 6th 2008
They are soo precious!
We did have a 2yr old boxer that passed away this june from a heart attack and its taking us a while to welcome more animals into our family!
But we are totally in love with these little guys!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome from KY! You'll get lots of great info here as well as camaraderie.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your previous Boxer at such a young age. It does take time to recover, doesn't it?

Your pups are just adorable! I bet they keep you busy---and entertained!

My Max is a mix I recently adopted from the Humane Society. Welcome. But beware, this site is very addicting!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute are those two!!! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new babies...Littermates I assume? I am so very sorry for the loss of your 2 yr old, how heartbreaking at such a young age....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah, Keegan and me.  You are going to love it here, we need to see lots of pictures  :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
2 years old... my god that must have been devastating.  Jessie will be 2 on sunday and that just scared the bejesus out of me!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ollie and me ...
Max and Dexter are very cute. Sorry to hear about your other boxer - that must have been heartbreaking.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear of your loss at such a young age.
Max and Dexter are both such cute babies...can't wait to see more pictures of them and hear more about them. Prepare to become addicted!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:-h  Welcome to the forum :D

Your two babies are gorgeous, and i bet they keep you busy :lol:  :lol:

The sory of Memphis was heart breaking, and again i am very sorry you lost him at such a young age, he sure was a handsome boy :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts