Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

My name is Brigitte and I live in southern NH. We have an 8 month old female boxer named Tanzy and a 4 year old male Chocolate Lab named Tahoe *aka* THE MOOSE. We also have 2 cats Tom and Tito. The 5th T in my name is for our buddy Thrasher, whom Tito brought home. He was a stray kitten so we took him in, fed him, got him neutered and his shots - then the little bugger ran away :( It's been a week and I am still holding out hope he comes back to us...

I've posted about my food issue and the pumpkin advice I received really helped! Her poo isn't quite right though, and I may need to try another food. UGH!

Here are some pictures of my pooches!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum! Your furkids are adorable!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my! The last pic of you cradeling (sp.?) her is absolutely adorable! Tanz and Kaci do look a lot alike...

Thanks for making me feel welcome, everyone. This forum is awesome and so informative - glad to be here!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Your babies are lovely....Yea, the food thing sometimes takes awhile to sort out, but feel free to ask any questions you may have

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I was gonna say your boxer looks like Kaci too lol.... and your lab looks exactly like mine.... i gotta get some pics of him... they are identical

1 - 14 of 14 Posts