Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Tammy, and my Brindle girl is Serendipity, who is a year and a half old. I've had her since she was 6 weeks, and she's a big part of my life. She's very smart and quick to learn everything I teach her, and is so well behaved!!  :) We both share a house with my Mom and her kitty, Poop, who likes to sneak up on Serendipity and scare her.

I am also a member on other Boxer forums, so some of you may know me. I look forward to being part of this community as well, and learning what I can, and being able to share the knowledge I have gained.

PS...if newcastle is here, then it's got to be a good site ;)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Tammy & Serendipity..Welcome...I think this is a pretty good place..Good people, good advice & always a good place to vent if needed..Lol..Look forward to learning more about you & your cutie...Pictures pls..... :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the Forums!  :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome, Tammy, and thanks so much for the compliment!  :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your welcome Newcastle. I've always enjoyed reading your responses, and you are an amazing wealth of knowledge.

For the rest of you, I've added some pictures to my Photo Gallery for all to see

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Tammy.  Welcome to this forum.  I have a 5 month old classic fawn male named Cactus.  He is my first dog as an adult and first, but not last, boxer.  I am really having fun owning a boxer.  Seredipity sounds wonderful. I look forward to talking with you.
~Anne

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome Tammy.  I too am a new member. I found the site while searching for info on seizures.  This forum has lots of really cool people who are very compassionate and supportive. It was very helpful to have a forum to share my experience with Chester's seizure and his passing.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I took a peek at your pictures in the gallery...Serendipity is a cutie...I love the name by the way....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts