Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new to this site so forgive me on my non computer skills i did make a posting but not sure if everyone can see it anyways i am the proud new owner of an all white boxer named joe  i have never owned a dog before of my own so this is quite the challange for me and my son joe just turned 9 weeks old i have had him since january and not even a week later he came down with a bad case of kennel cough needless to say not only was i scared for the little guy but not to happy with the breeder anyways i need sme advice in training him he seems to be getting better and full of energy now i think my main concern is his biting any help is appreciated im glad my son found this site for me

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum...you'll find alot of answers to your questions here...and some great people!
Make sure to post some pictures of Joe!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome from another NY'er with a white boxer and a brindle  :D Lots of good info and helpful people around here! You might want to check out the boxer info section for facts about white boxers and the training section has lots of good puppy advice! Looking forward to hearing about Joe :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello hello from Cheektowaga NY- just a stones throw away.

Your first dog is a boxer? LOL, boy, you're in for a ride.
They can be handfuls at times but with patience and proper training, you'll be hooked in no time.

Don't hesitate to ask questions here (or to me privately if you need help with training classes, vets etc)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on being owned by a Boxer. Your life will never be the same :) Read, read, read, absord everything you can about the breed...We have a ton of great posts that will be a lot of help, especially in the puppy & training section....If all else fails, ask away!! We all are here for new owners as we all were there at one time as well  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congrats on your new addition, and welcome to the forum!  :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Congrats on your pup and welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! i just wanted to input that kennel cough isnt the breeders fault. it can be caused by stress of being taken from the mom and most pups get it. my Reese had it when i got her at 12 wks. luckily it is very easy to treat!! Glad Joe is doing better, and please post pics of your little cutie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts