Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

Just joined this forum.  Hoping to get into good Boxer conversations.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, do you have a Boxer now or looking to get one?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just put my 11 year old girl down this past November.  Completey broke my heart! My boyfriend and I are now looking to get a Boxer puppy and might have found a highly recommended breeder in Barrie, Ontario who just bred this past weekend.  Any other suggestions?  Between my girl Nikko and my mom's two super goofy Boxers we converted my boyfriend from English Setters (which is what he grew up with) to the almighty and noble Boxer!

I've been attending any shows in our area and have been talking to amazing Boxer people!  I'm actually having a lot of fun puppy/breeder shopping.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the pup you're looking for and post  pics for us when you do  :D So sorry about your girl passing last year, they do leave a hole in our hearts don't they???

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome from PEI!!! Yah another Canadian...and Maritimer!! We are very out numbered around here! I think you are the first from Nova Scotia!
I'm the lone Islander and we got one NB'er.
Good luck in your puppy search!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nikko was a Boxer although not registered.  But she looked and acted like a Boxer:)

And yay for fellow maritimers!

I hope to figure this thing out soon, I can't even figure out how to attach a profile picture.  Can I use facebook urls or does it have to be photobucket or something like that?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So sorry for the loss of your girl....Sounds like you are doing everything right, talking to breeders, going to shows, etc....Good luck on your search and keep us posted.....Most people use Photobucket to store pics...In the Announcement section, there is a tutorial about posting pics that you may find helpful

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!  I actually have customers in Nova Scotia, great fellas there!

Sorry to hear about your girl, would love to see her pics.  

I hope you find the perfect little boxer to add to your family.

·
Super Moderator
7,050 Posts
Honey, this thread is 4 yrs old. Please start a brand new thread introducing yourself, we would love to know more about you :)

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts