Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Just wanted to first say Thank You for letting me a part of this forum! It's so nice to have somewhere to go that also shares the same love for boxers that me and my hubby do.
My Hubby and I are both from Upstate NY  ( a little town near Albany). We technically have no kids but consider Chloe our 2 yr old boxer our spoiled rotten child. This is our first boxer we have ever owned and now we are ADDICTED to this awesome breed. We have had Chloe since she was 8 weeks old and consider her the love of our life. Look forward to meeting you all and checking out all of your gorgeous babies!!
 :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and Chloe...Feel free to jump in at any time with questions, ideas, thoughts, you name it...Got to tell ya tho, we are addicted to pictures...The more the better  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome ChloeBellesMommy! I think I recognize you from another forum, actually I recognize your signature boxers!  :p
Anyhow, welcome to Boxer Forums to you and Chloe, glad to see you over here.

Lisa

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"9906":315koyxn]Welcome ChloeBellesMommy! I think I recognize you from another forum, actually I recognize your signature boxers!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!  I am only on one other forum, Tootsie is that your name on the other one also??    

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
[quote="ChloeBellesMommy\";p=\"9909":3gzhhikg][color=red:3gzhhikg] Thanks guys!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hi and Welcome!! Please post pics of Chloe! I bet she's a cutie!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WELCOME!! Im also from NY in a tiny tiny town called Milan lol We arent that far from each other!! Im 45 minutes south of albany!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts