Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello as you read in the title I am from near Pittsburgh, PA.  I own 3 dogs and one of which is a boxer pup named Scrappy Doo. Scrappy is almost 10 weeks old. And my second boxer that I have owned. My first boxer, Hemi, passed away in Dec due to Bloat.
I also was brought up wit boxers my own life- and once my dh and I moved out and got our own house a boxer was one of the first things on my list. Life just wouldnt be the same with out a smooshy face, wiggly butt boxer around.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi- sorry to hear about Hemi passing away.  Scrappy looks tired out!  What a sweet face though.  Welcome to the forum- I am the owner of a classic fawn male who is 5 months old.  HIs name is Cactus.  
~Anne

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi there & welcome to the forum...Couldn't agree more, live without a boxer just wouldn't be the same!!!! We all tend to go a bit nutz over them, huh...

Feel free to jump on in with any questions, stories, but most important of all, don't forget the pictures....We are picture mad...

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcoome to the forum!
Cute baby!  I have a five-month old named Henry.
Zhanna[/img]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hello and welcome.Your dog passed away due to bloat.I was told Star might have bloated.What was it like with your dog having it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts