Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm New Here
my english is bad  :cry:
Bengie 8 year old..white boxer

i love him soo much  :wink:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome from New York. Bengie is a handsome dog.  I often wondered what a white boxer with cropped ears looks like. Never saw a whitey around here with the crop before. Looks good. SSSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTT. :dance:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Aloha from Hawaii. What a handsome dog you have, I love seeing a white boy with ears cropped, way cool.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome to you and Bengie!!
He's a handsome boy!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to you and Bengie. He is the first white boxer I've seen with cropped ears. He's a handsome boy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Benjie, you will love this forum.  Wonderful people and lots of great information.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hi from London :-h

Bengie is a fantasic looking boy.

ut oh, i think i have white boxer fever 8O  8O  8O  Everytime i see one i want one even more :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :)

Not to be mean or anything, as he's certainly a gorgeous boy... but are you sure he's a Boxer? He looks to be more of a Dogo Argentino to me. Maybe he's a Dogo/Boxer mix? Nonetheless, he's really a beauty - wow!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Bengie is a handsome boy. First white boxer I've seen too with cropped ears!

G

·
0 Posts
welcome!  he is gorgeous.  and he looks so healthy for an 8 yr old boxer!

prada, i actually met a woman thru craigslist last week whose son raises dogo's in this country.  i think the breeding is selective, so i doubt there are too many mixed breeds floating around out there.

love your bengie!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thnks to all  :p

@Zhanna
your spanish is good ..better than my english   :lol:

@PradazPurdy
yeah some people said the same dogo/boxer pitbull/boxer
i don't know if it mixed or not  :(  maybe if

when baby

teen

cropped ears

:wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is a cutie whether mixed or not.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
he is definately a boxer. Dogos faces are not as flappy and wrinkled as a boxers...the pic that grammie posted is a good example. Honestly think it is because whites arent cropped often so when you see one they resemble the dogo but try and imagine him with floppy ears. He is really cute. welcome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts