Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are a young Boxer Kennel from Serbia and have three boxers in our family:

Herra v. d. Cer Gebirge (Zjef v.d. Hazenberg x Baggira della Maxy Box)

Pannon-box Emee (Zagal de las Arillas x Pannon-box July)

and her brother

Pannon-box Ettore

Greetings,

Adriana and Zoltan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi nice to meet you  :)

Yes we are very thankful to him, because of getting Herra.
She will have her first litter now, based on the Magnum - David line with our boy Ettore (Nick - Teck).
I

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Wow....beautiful boxers. The second one (brindle with natural ears) is so stunning!
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Yes they get their looks from Zjef!  He is a great sire, brings alot to the dogs he produces!!!   I am hoping to make it to Atibox in Spain next year, then I can meet Dejan in person, and see TONS of beautiful dogs!!!!  

Herra reminds me of my guy Kash.   Classic deep fawn, great pigment and that defined black mask!!  He kind of reminds me of Highlander!

**Will check out your site and see the mating - Good Luck and hope they produce what you are looking for!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to the forum!  Allie and I are currently living in Tirana.  So nice to "meet" another Boxer owner from the Balkans.  Your babies are gorgeous!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you smack, she is my little devil. Has got much drive, perfect for working as protection dog.  :)

HannaBanana:

That

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome! Your crew is gorgeous!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You have some stunning Boxers. I'd take any one of them  :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Oh I see you have met my new boyfriend Hirim!   How did you like him??   I think he is a stunning boxer and cannot wait to see what he throws for pups. I know Dejan is very excited to have him in his breeding program!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome to the forum! your boxers are absolutely stunning!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"99440":qscqzyun]Oh I see you have met my new boyfriend Hirim!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Oh Ago is my other boyfriend - great fawn, fab pigment!!  You have some good taste!   So not fair - I need to be in Europe to see all my boyfriends.   Hence why Attibox is going to be such a great time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"99457":3o1y12t2]Oh Ago is my other boyfriend - great fawn, fab pigment!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
***I had to edit that link due to forum rules and sent you a Private Message regarding reason why - so hope you dont mind.

Ago was the first boxer I ever saw that was Euro.  I just adored him.   I just love him.   I can only imagne his temperment, must be amazing.  Good Luck on that mating.   Again, I am jealous.  

Also you will def have to post and send some pictures.   Dejan sent me some from last year, even some of the dogs that won that should not have - ha ha ha.   Anyway what a great honor to be the offical photographer of Atibox.   Congrats!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome,My husband is from Serbija.His family lives in Pirot.I myself am Czech.Your boxers are gorgeous.I want one!!!!!!! :sigh:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Beautiful Boxers! Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see more of your babies! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts