Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my first boxer ever and I am totally in LOVE with my baby boy!! He came at the right time - the day before I had one of my cats (however he acted like a dog) wake me up in the middle of the night due to a heart failure. By the time we made it to the vet (4am) he was almost dead. Completely broke my heart. My little baby boy, Diesel has made me the happiest mom ever...Now my female cat, Hidey isn't all that happy - I think she wants her brother back.  :(

Here are some pictures..Poor little guy has the camera in his face every two seconds! LOL

He hates the SNOW!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Oh, he is too cute! Welcome from Texas!

G

·
0 Posts
That to me is the picture perfect boxer flashy fawn that I would have loved to find...just the right amount of white...absolutely adorable!~

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a cutie patootie...Welcome to the forum..Sorry for the loss of your kitty

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your kitty.  Welcome to the forum, be careful boxers are so addicting you may not stop at one  :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
very cute! we are fighting the new puppy urge already... good luck :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Im from Aurora, Ohio. You will find pretty much anything you need to know here....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to you and your new pup! He is adorable...btw what's his name?  :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from myself and Chance!!! We are in Canton Ohio....Chance hates the snow as well.....cries if he has to go out in it....lol You will love it here!!! Everyone is wonderful and you can learn so much here

·
Registered
374 Posts
such a little cutie!!!!  Makes me wish Brucie was that small again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts