Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about 3 weeks I will beable to bring our new addition home, Gypsy our lil brindle boxer pup...this is our first boxer an we are very excited.  So, any tips .....as to owning a boxer.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

Congrats on the soon-to-be new addition! How exciting!!! I'm not sure where to start w/advice... but be prepared to laugh @ her antics... Boxers are crazy! *hehe*

I can't wait to see some pics of her! :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new additon. Can't wait to see pictures!
I would suggest looking over the sticky posts in the different topic groups as there is some really good information in there to get you started!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey there and welcome. As for thetips. There are a ton of tips, just search our forum in the pupy section. There are tons of posting on what you need to do to get ready for your newest addition.  You will have so much fun. It is a lot of work but you get out what you put in. Good luck and enjoy it! Because before you know it they are all grown up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the  replies

We are so excited we

go visit gypsy everyday an see her...we are very excited and so are our kids.
3 weeks needs to hurry and get here...........lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
You will love it here and do check out the puppy section it will have a lot of great info.  One thing you should do is take a blanket to the breeder a few days before you pick her up.  Have the breeder put it in with the puppies and mom so there smell is on it.  It may make her less lonely when she comes home.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
A new boxer mum, how cool :D

Hi from me and Zulu, in London :-h

We need pics, just incase anyone forgot to mention it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!!  :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on becoming a new Boxer Mom. You will have the time of your life with Gypsy! Boxer's are crazy, in a good way! LOL Like suggested above, read through this forum there is a ton of great info on here. :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on being owned(almost) by a Boxer...YOu will love it..Definitely check out the Stciky topics in both the Puppy & Training sections for some great tips...Also there is a Sticky topic in the health section about startiing a medicine kit for your Boxer as well

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  You'll love it here.  Can't wait to see pictures of your baby!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts