Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!  
My name is Christine and I am the proud mom to 3 furkids and 3 skin kids.  Jazz and Gretchen are 2 yr old flashy fawn female boxer sisters.  Chance is an 8-10 yr old sable and white rough coat collie rescue.  THe skin kids are 16, 14 and 12; 2 boys and 1 girls- all very active & athletic.  I am a Licensed Massage Therapist when I am not busy with kids and dogs, and my husband is in excavation.
I look forward to meeting everyone here and talking about our boxers.  There is not another breed like them   :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome Christine! Sounds like you have your hands full!  :) This is a wonderful forum, you'll love it here! Sounds like we could learn a lot from you!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! I do have my hands full, but mostly a heartfull!  I belong to several other boards, but I think I learn so much from each one.  It is amazing what information is out there, if you can only find it.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Christine to you and your family.  This is a wonderful forum with a bunch of great people on it.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to you and your family.  This is a wonderful forum.  I've only been here a few weeks and have learned tons of stuff.  Would love to see pics of your babies.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you all!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! looks like you have a VERY active life :)  cant wait to see pics of your babies....and the skin kids to :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Christine. Look forward to hearing more about your family and don't be stingy with the pics, we are a bit obsessive about those  :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I promise I'll post pics once I can get everyone to hold still long enough for the snap   :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts