Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from Texas with a white female we rescued yesterday from the local animal shelter and a fawn male we rescued a little over a yr ago from the local animal shelter.

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  They are both so adorable!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome everyone!  We picked up Roxie from the animal shleter on Friday and when we wok up on Sunday morning she was suffering from kennel cough so were nursing her back. :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!!  :)  Cute pups.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum..Your babies are adorable...Kudos for resuing them...Hope Roxy gets well soon...Give that sweetie a big hug for me..Heck give them both a big hug...Lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
We're from Dallas, TX. we have two bassett hounds and a white boxer also. My wife recently took some updated pics of Petey that I'll try and get on here today. he now weighs 26 pounds. he's growing so fast. gotta get my day started, but I'll try and get those pics posted today--Rich

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy!
What part of Texas are you in?
We're southwest of Houston.  We rescued Henry from a shelter in Bryan at Christmas.
Good luck with the cough.  Henry had it so bad it was almost pnumonia! 8O

Zhanna

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome! We are from Fort Worth Area- Reese had a cough about a month to two moths ago. It wasnt kennel cough, but the vet gave us cough tabs because the her throat was a little red and swollen. After two weeks or so the cough went away. i think it was more of her pulling too hard on her collar on walks that caused it.  Hope all is well-please keep us posted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts