Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are fairly new to the forum. We have a 6 wk. old Boxer boy named Gus and an 8 wk. old Dachshund girl named Maggie. The forum has been very helpful with some question I have had. I will try to post some pics of Gus as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hey, I am from Houston. Where in Texas are you? Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see some pics of your pups!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not too bad, just trying to get the potty thing down. But the Dach. Keeps the boxer in line most of the time.LOL

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum! Would love to see pics of your pups!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome from VA--2 little ones..wow.. sounds like alot of fun AND alot of work.. it will pay off.  Can't wait to see Pics!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me.  We love pictures.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome, wow 2 little ones, must be real exciting around your house  :lol: Look forward to seeing pics of both your babies

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ft Worth!! My daughter wants a dachshund sooooo bad!! i told her that once my brother got his own place and took his pup with him we would possibly get one....thank god i have a year to prepare!! :lol: Cant wait to see pics of your crew

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am trying to post pics of Gus and Maggie but can't figure it out. If someone could help me I would appreciate it

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's a Sticky topic in the Announcement section that can walk you thru posting pics...Try that and see if it works, if you still have problems, let one of us know :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts