Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great to find a nice place to learn all the needed things when bringing home for the first time a boxer fawn pup!  When I lived in the states I grew up with my brother owning several hunting dogs such as  (choco lab, pointer ect.) but I always wanted to get a Boxer of my own. So, finally took the plunge and have one!

I forgot the hard work when they are puppies! However, so far mine is so sweet and doesn't wine at night at all. Already working on crate training and potty outside.  

Anyway thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Sadie and me in Canada. You will learn loads from this forum, be sure to check out the puppy section, there is a lot of usefully info on there! Your baby is very cute.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! As most of have said please be sure to read through the puppy section for there is a lot of great info there...also training sections :D Your pup is just beautiful, and i cant wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, welcome from Kiah and I.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Britney...Thailand? Wow you are a long ways from home  :) .Feel free to browse thru the forum, ask any questions you need and don't be stingy with the pics, she is a sweetheart

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
welcome from Hawaii and our gang...

Britney is a cutie..youll find alot of helpful info on here and feel free to ask away on anything...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from Florida!  :D  Your girl is beautiful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts