Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D HI all -
Saw the site listing on the Boxer Rescue board and thought I would come on in and say hi!
I am currently owned by my 2 year old gal Isabella - or "iz" or "bella" or even "izzy-b" - which ever comes to my mind first! LOL! I run a Boxer Rescue here in Vancouver,WA and right now I have 2 rescues with me at home. One is currently overcoming Demidectic Mange and the other boy I just brought in today. Nice 4 year old boy - so life is fun! LOL! I have 3 skin kids and my hubby is a firefighter here in town. Boxers are my life when the kids are in school!
So, there it is folks! Glad to have a new Boxer Forum around! Good old Boxerworld gave me the boot when I had a question about my new-born pups - do they read the posts? Or what? It was a health question - NOT a selling point - guess the word "puppies" in the title gave them the right to give me my walking papers! Oh well...! LOL Glad to be gone and in another place!
THANKS!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
8O Wow it's unbelievable how many people you hear of getting the boot from "the other site". I've been on a few other Boxer forums & you hear it all the time!!  :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts