Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, this is Thor's mommy, just introducing myself, and my little buddy. We got Thor about four months ago, he is our first Boxer, but we've been fans of the breed  for a long time. Thor will be five months old on the sixth of March. Here's some pictures of him, I hope you enjoy.

Here's Thor's uncle ready to scratch his ears.

We took those the same day we got him, he was only seven weeks old.

These are more recent.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and Thor!  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome from Canada!
Thor is quite the handsome fella...his white tipped paws are so cute!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the forum!  Thor is adorable!  Can't wait to hear all about him.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll love it here! He's absolutely gorgeous!! Looking forward to many more pics and crazy boxer stories!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the board!! I am new here too, and let me tell you, these people are fantastic!  Your little one is absolutely adorable!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! What a handsome guy Thor is and I love the name  :) Look forward to hearing more about him

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kiah and me (we are in Janesville). Happy to see someone else from WI, I think there may be 4 or 5 of us now.  Nexu (Lola's dad) and I get together every so often at the Racine dog park, if you are close maybe we can do a meetup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!
We've almost got all the Norse gods here right now, Odin, Loki,  and Thor, all we need is Tyr  :D
All your boxers are sure adorable too, Thor and I are looking forward to getting to know all of them and you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts