Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are new parents of a 6 week old boxer puppy, but he won't be able to come home for two more weeks.  We are very excited to get him home and make him a part of our family.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your soon to be new arrival...I assume that's a pic of him in your avatar...He's a cutie....Look forward to hearing more about him when you bring him home. You might find it helpful to read thru the puppy section and also the training section for a lot of great advice and tips.... :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from texas! As stated above lots of useful info in the puppy section of the forum. Cant wait to see pics and here stories of your baby!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome! you will love it here. cannot wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea thats our lil boy dozer. We are still researching food for him now, the breeder has been feeding them canidae. I have read on here some good points on it and some not so good ones, its just hard to pick one i know i want him to have a healthy life, a shiny coat, and a full body. Thanks for welcoming us.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I feed royal canine but i know alot of the users use canidae so i am sure you will get lots of help.
Samantha
WELCOME

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome from Washington State! :) (Wenatchee, to be exact) Your baby is gorgeous! We have three of our own...two seven month old boys and an 11 week old girl...This board is a blast and so are boxers! :) Congrats on your new baby...can't wait to see more pics! (btw...we are feeding Merricks Wilderness Blend and the kiddos are doing GREAT on it...Mic and Indy are both about 60#s a piece and Pua is growing like a WEED on it!)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Your new baby is a cutie and welcome to you from Salt Lake City.  Hope to see some pictures of the new arrival soon and hear all about him.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
welcome from hawaii..youll love it here..lots and lots of info and any time you have a question never be afraid to ask...guarenteed someone has been through it....

welcome and cant wait to see pics & hear stories when he comes home:D

·
Registered
893 Posts
A warm welcome from Luann, Ekim & Delila. Just know that you will enjoy this site and all the wonderful boxer lovers here. Cograts on your new puppy.

Ekim 5, & Delila 14 weeks

G

·
0 Posts
welcome from canada love the pic cute I feed raw with vitamins and extras but I too am just learning what to feed so can't help much there but welcome and congrats on the new family member.

·
Registered
780 Posts
WELCOME!  He is a very cute little guy!   Picking the right food can be a challenge, in the end you have to do what is best for your dog because what works for one may not work for others!  Good luck and can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and Dozer!   :D  Can't wait to see more pics and hear all of the crazy puppy antics!  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome from N.B Canada! You will love this forum, it is very informative and its users are very friendly. Your baby is a cutie pie! You should have a read through the puppy section, there is a lot of useful info in there. Good to hear you are researching food, it can be a difficult choice, but you will find what works best for your pup..every pup is different! Can't wait to see more pics of your baby.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I, can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome!  I know how you feel.  I have a little over 3 weeks before I can pick up my new pup (an olde english bulldogge)  We have a 4 yr old boxer now and she can't wait to get a pal!  Can't wait to hear more about your new baby.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts