Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is tyler...im the proud owner of 2 boxers. the 4 year old female is a light plain fawn named trudy.shes the family dog. my girl is bailey rose, she is a flashy brindle. these are the best dogs ever. i dont even have to tell any of yall why. youve probably already told everyone you know why. lol. sometime soon ill be getting my next one, this one will be a male, so i dont know what to expect weve never owned a male dog. but anyways im glad i found this forum, and hopefull yall will welcome me and bailey and trudy to the family

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you! Bailey is lovely..Having a male Boxer is awesome, I actually prefer the males myself....Yes, they are bigger usually, but the biggest love bugs...Look forward to hearing more about your 2 girls and don't be stingy with the pics  :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill def try to get more pics, i made an album. under makeyrslf09. all of them are of bailey. ill have to get some of trudy. oh yea trudy is CKC, any ideas of what makes the diff. between CKC and AKC?

Attachments

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome! what beautiful girls you have !

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to Boxer Forums!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome to the best boxer forum on the web. We love lots and lots of pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seeing all of these boxers makes me want to go buy one of every kind lol. its going to be a hard choice on what male to choose. im leaning towards a check though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts