Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Re: I had to laugh......

Congratulations!!

I think we may need to talk to the Admin soon to see if we can open some sort of rehab for all of us addicts! Of course, the pooches would have to come with us!  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
lol, I am well on my way to addict...I have like 1300+....I can't wait to reach addict status!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
sharonL\";p=\"77668 said:
I had to laugh to myself when I responded to a post tonight and looked over and realized I have reached Boxer Forum Addict Status :)
Welcome to the club glad I'm not alone anymore; I think Kate is an addict too.  Mark you need to create a shirt that says I am a boxer forum addict  :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yay!! Congrats Sharon!! I noticed that last night! I too have made it to BoxerForums Addict Status!!

Oh and yeah, it's once you reach 2000 posts! You are more so than me... cuz' you joined two months after me and reached it before I did!! CONGRATS!!

"Hello, my name is Marie and I'm a BoxerForums Addict..."

Who's next!!? LOL

Mark must be soooo proud of us! LOL  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
sully\";p=\"77753 said:
Sharon thank god you are.....I think you've helped all of us more times than we can count!
I SECOND THAT !!!...WHOOOO HOOOO FOR SHARON !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congratulations!  The site and our boxers are so addicting!  I love seeing how they are all doing!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
We all are addicts, regardless of the number of posts :) I guess when I graduated to Mod, mine quit doing that..Congrats Sharon :clap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts