16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a female going to be 4 in September this is
my second boxer love the breed she is a hand full but lover her

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful pup. Is that vacuum in the background her nemesis yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Boxers ferocious??" Well I have certainly not ever seen that described as a description of Boxer?? The are the king and queens of wiggle butt in your lap. I have met many boxers in my life with dogs over 50 years and have never seen a ferocious boxer. Sure like any dog some can have issues but being ferocious is not one of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone! We just picked up our new Boxer Raven two days ago. She turned 8 weeks old today and so far has done fairly well with transitioning. Excited to read the forums and learn more about the Boxer breed. I previously have had Boston Terriers so this is a new road for us. Any advise will be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Raven is adorable!!! They are the best dogs in the world! They are sometimes a challenge but its worth it usually after they get past two they calm way down. Good luck with her she is gonna be a looker!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Well welcome aboard! And I'm pretty sure "this time" the "ferocious" comment was meant in jest?? Sometimes internet humor does not "translate well??"

But I'm pretty sure the "Boxer's" Clown Prince of the Dog World, is pretty secure and I dare say ... especially with the girl. :)

A "Boxer" especially the girls (I dare say) are more like, Mr Toad's Wild Ride! So you know, hang on tight and load up on "patience pill's! That's the only "down side" in Boxer World. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Raven is adorable!!! They are the best dogs in the world! They are sometimes a challenge but its worth it usually after they get past two they calm way down. Good luck with her she is gonna be a looker!

Yes beautiful breed the boxers are I'm on my second one would never get any other they are intelligent sometimes a handful stubborn but once you start training them and stay on top of the training they are wonderful I could walk her without a leash commands right on the spot I also do hand signal so learn without speaking to sit down lay down with hand signals can't say enough about them love my puppy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts