Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my name is mayra and I have two boxers. Leo who will be 2 in August on the 7. I also have Rosko he is 6 and he was given up by his family last year after 6 years. Posted on Facebook in my area. They were not honest about my boy when they tried to give him away to who ever took him. But I have him now and he is my love. IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG
The pictures are of Leo. He gets to go to the park and play. My rosko is dog aggressive he was never socialized. I have tried and gotten him training but he just wants to attack so he goes on walks. He is ok with his siblings. I also have. 2 huskies 2 year old blue he was also purchased at pet land and when they realized he was to hyper and could not train him and hard headed they tried to give him away at pet smart to who ever took him. and 8 month old Apollo I found on Facebook. He was the runt. The breeder never told me he has a fallen eyelid and the litter he came from all had heart issues. Fortunate for my little guy he is healthy. Just his eye but he is perfect.
Then I have a Shepard/ lab mix, he was tied to a trailer as a puppy and left so a family took him. This family soon realized he sheds and put him out in garage where he was to eat and sleep but was not allowed to potty in grass nor garage or he would get beaten. So this dog would hold his bowel in until he no longer could and poop on a tree in a way that it would not land on ground. After a while they got tired of feeding him so they let open garage door and let him run with no intentions to go get him. My coworker knew the family so she went found the dog and called me. I brought him home. He is 4 and is also dog aggressive with other dogs not his brothers. But a great dog to me and my family. He is my daughters dog. So if she is on walk he does not allow nobody to get close to her. Then I have a chihuahua who was my first rescue. She was put out in winter my friend a single mom found her took her to animal control. They found owners BUT the owners no longer wanted her so my friend kept her. After a while she no longer could afford it so she asked if I could take her. So I did. Her name is Bella and she is 9. My last rescue was a pit / American bull dog who I saw as living in Mississippi outside at 3 Monday his old. He was full of scabs afraid of humans. So I drove from IL to Mississippi to pick him up. He is Max and he is 4 months old. I am blessed god provides me with enough to provide for them. I like every my boys. IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0005.JPG
Max is the one with the black spot on his eye. IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0033.JPG

Rocky is in the outfit. He likes to dress up.
Bella my sweet Bella.
Rosko the brindle

·
Registered
131 Posts
Oh wow what a pack! Also what a kind & loving person to rescue so many down & out dogs! What a blessing! Welcome!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome- to you and your pack!
It's wonderful that you have been able to help so many furbabies. It angers me and bewilders me how inhuman some people are. It's great that you know their personalities and what works or does not work for each.

We have a smaller pack of 3 male boxers- Jax (brindle), Tundra (fawn), and Bandit (reverse brindle).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you !! My babies just want to be loved is all. I connec with them I believe as I was also abused physically and mentally and all I had was a dog who would lick my tears after my beatings or being raped as a child. :(. So I have to help them now that I can and am stronger to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts